Monday, November 14, 2011

Birthday!

Yesterday I turned 33. Thirty three. Wow. I'm nearing my "mid thirties" now. Oy! It's been fun being in this decade, I must admit. I've turned over some new leaves, or at least recognized them needing to be. It was time to grow up. And yes, I was wearing my pearls.  Let the challenge begin. 365 days of pearls. 
We made it down to Jensen Beach safely yesterday, for our much needed week vacation.  Just the three if us.  It's not but about 3.5 hours from our place, and we lollygagged it down. Why not, right? This place we're staying is in a sleepy looking little neighborhood, and we don't mind at all. But there's a lot around here to explore.  We'll fit that in between our plans to do nothing. ;)  We're a block from the beach and I can hear it from the backyard, where I'm eating my breakfast & coffee and watching my relentless little Coco sniff out some lizards.  She caught a rat the other day at our house, did I mention? Good gracious, that poor, nasty thing. Don had to finish the job bc Coco only turned him into a paraplegic. Sad, but she was born to do it, and its population control. (But still...)
I'm leaving you, for now, with some pics of lil miss in her seat belt, aka "easy rider," (she's riding 'cuz it's easy), and some on the beach. Time for a shower and thoughts of exploration.  xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment