Thursday, June 20, 2013

1 month... where did the days go?


Where, oh where did the last 6 weeks go?  I feel like they have zoomed by so quickly, and you know what?  They have!  And in exchange for the time having flown by, I am left with the most precious little being named Ava.  Each day is something new and it has been such a joy.  I still can't believe that I'm now a mother.  Wow, I have a daughter. I'm part of the club.  I said over and over how surreal it was to be pregnant, but that has nothing on being a parent.  
My body has healed, my emotions are still wonky at times, but my love for this little person grows with each passing moment.  
I took this picture at one month, but it's been sitting on my computer, saved on this blog. I have been so lazy to get this posted.  I've had plenty of time to do this on my phone, since it's by my side at all times, but apparently I am more in tune with twitter & facebook - as sad as that is to admit.  And then the other time is spent staring at Ava & taking pictures of her, posting them to instagram or sending them to my family. So, my apologies. Y'all understand!  
I'll do better.....
2 weeks! 
5 weeks - first family shot! 
Ava's first smile  (no gas!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment