Friday, June 8, 2012

Fun Friday

<p>Hey! Figured I'd show off my nails today. Well, I have been sporting gel nails for a while and I love them. They are so good to my nails, but I'm not polishing them weekly anymore. I feel like I'm neglecting my inner nail artist. So... I soaked em off last night - not picked off - and filed them down (they were long, but still strong thankfully), and got to thinking... nude nails for sure, so I applied OPI's Samoan Sand. Toes? I had picked out a darker aqua color and applied. I had to walk around for something and when I looked at my tootsies, I didn't care for the color. I hate that! Going thru the process and then wanting to change it. Story of my life! Or at least my manicured life.&nbsp; So I figured I'd just polish over (my little lazy trick), and found my next best dark, OPI's My Private Jet. Then I played a little and here's the result. Share your nail tips!
xoxo


6 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for stopping by and for the Essie nail polish suggestion. I will have to try it!
    www.winetastegirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great nail design. I'm your newest follower. Very fun & cute blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies! My blog inspiration is running thru me - lol! Stay tuned...

    thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! Love the dots.

    Amy

    fashionandbeautyfinds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, these nails are soooo cute!! You have a gorgeous wedding ring, btw. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you!! I love the simple designs on the nails, and my ring - he picked it out! ;) I like the simple, dainty look of it. teehee

    ReplyDelete