Monday, February 11, 2013

27 Weeks




How far along?  27 weeks
Total weight gain/loss:   +4lbs
Maternity clothes?  You know it.
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Yep, and it's still not easy to wake up in the a.m.!  But some little thing likes to wake me up on Saturdays... Coco & Ava.  She does most of her moving as soon as Don wakes up to go to work (before/by 6am)
Best moment this week:  Getting closer to moving into our house!  2 of the 4 things have been completed, so now it's on to the painting & carpet before we get in!  
Miss anything? Believe it or not, raw onion.  I would like one on my sammy every once in a while. And I really miss my bed... oh to have that back!  Oh, and silky smooth legs - it's so hard to shave in this shower, b/c I don't have anything to prop my legs on while I shave & I can't keep hoisting my leg up on the wall.  It's only a matter of time before I slip & fall. A wax may be calling my name...   
Movement?  As mentioned above, she's moving a lot in the a.m.  I guess she hears her daddy saying good-bye to me, and then likes it when he kisses my belly & says "good bye" to her, too!
Food cravings: I could totes go for a milkshake!  (still have yet to have one, but was promised one for Valentine's Day!)
Anything making you queasy or sick?  As much as I HATE to admit this, the spicier the food in the evening, the worse the heartburn... it's killing me to have to hold back!!  
Gender: girl
Labor signs: nope
Symptoms: Heartburn, back soreness, sleepy and the bending over still isn't super fun. 
Belly button in or out?  Still in! 
Wedding rings on/off: on
Happy or moody? Happy - just don't push me! 
Looking forward to: Finishing all the prep work and moving!!  I can't wait to get our things back! 

No comments:

Post a Comment