Wednesday, October 7, 2015

34 weeks

Seriously, how tired do I look?
How far along: 34weeks
Gender: boy
Name: Beau
Movement: yes
Total weight gain/loss: 19lb
Stretch marks: a few small marks. Ugh
Belly button in/out: still in
Wedding rings on/off: off, just wearing a band
Sleep: yes, and naps on the weekend
Food/drink cravings: sweets...
Anything makes me sick: nah
Miss anything: the ability to shave and bend over
Mood: better than last week, but Ava had a rough week. I had to leave her with daddy one night and go out on my own.  I met up with another pregnant friend and had a vent session, which was so needed and appreciated. And over ice cream!! Perfection.
Best moment this week: honestly,  the day after Ava's meltdown, and she was a little sweetie. That and I am preregistered at the hospital,  and have scheduley csection for 10/29.
Looking forward to: getting closer to Beau's due date!

2 comments:

  1. I am just now seeing this :) LOL! I so enjoyed our ice cream and vent session. The countdown is ON for you!!! XO XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh it was sooo needed and perfect. We may need another one next week. ;) xoxo

      Delete