Wednesday, August 5, 2015

27 weeks - Put a name on it!

How far along: 27 weeks
Gender: boy
Name: Beau Hejtmanek -- middle name tbd (but 1 out of 2 ain't bad) I wanted a strong, southern, handsome name, and daddy liked it, too!
Movement: Lots - and he's still so low.  All below my belly button. Fun times!
Total weight gain/loss: 8lb I think, as of yesterday's appt. And I think the nurse said I'm measuring a week ahead of schedule as far as baby's growth goes - or something.  It's all a jumbled mess of talk when I go in there. (esp when Ava's with me)
Stretch marks: no
Belly button in/out: still in
Wedding rings on/off: on
Sleep: Yes. And now I nap on the weekend.  I napped one day this week for 2 hours, and then slept thru the night - even with Ava crying two times!  Sleep is mah frieeeend.
Food/drink cravings: coffee, cookies sometimes!
Anything makes me sick: nah
Miss anything: Still Ava's angelic behavior, listening and my sanity!
Mood: omg.... I did a lot of praying thus far. My 2yr old is out of school this week and I spent one day with her - one day, and turned into the hulk!!  It's the hormones, and she's 2.  Terribly, testy 2.  I also snapped last week at work, but that was month end, scrambling stuff.  Oh, and week 26 so it doesn't count.  ;) haha  I will say that she's so super fun when she's in good spirits.  She's been staying w/a girlfriend this week and that's been awesome. This is one amazing friend!  Ava is happy, funny and fun when she comes home. I guess she just craves that stimulation of being around other kiddos during the day - which is great to know she's social.  And we're fine on the weekends, but she has a schedule that she goes by, and it's become apparent to me in one day.  Oy vey.
Best moment this week: settling on a name for baby boy!!
Looking forward to: telling the family Beau's name, and maybe picking out some colors for his room.

No comments:

Post a Comment