Wednesday, February 27, 2013

29 weeks




How far along?  29 weeks
Total weight gain/loss:   +5 lbs
Maternity clothes?  Yes
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: About the same as it's been for the past few weeks. I don't feel like I get enough some nights, other nights I do ok.  
Best moment this week:  Having the house painted, thanks to my husband, brother, brother-in-law, bff & Don's co-worker. Yay!!  I also got our new washer & dryer and the sofa & love seat, and got a steal on a rug.  That and little Miss Ava has really started moving around inside - what an amazing feeling.    
Miss anything? Red wine & sleep.
Movement?  I've felt a lot more movement lately - it's so strange & special. 
Food cravings: Nothing out of the ordinary, sadly. I was waiting for some strange things, but maybe that's what's kept me from gaining! 
Anything making you queasy or sick?  No, just heartburn. 
Gender: girl
Labor signs: nope
Symptoms: Heartburn, back pain, leg pain, butt pain... 
Belly button in or out?  Still an innie!
Wedding rings on/off: On
Happy or moody? I'm going to admit this - moody.  It's about once a day that I feel a meltdown coming on, and I really hate the feeling of losing control.  I've snapped at my husband & mother, and it breaks my heart - not to mention it drives me insane!
Looking forward to: More baby movements & starting my project of painting Ava's furniture!



No comments:

Post a Comment