Monday, July 1, 2013

Full time...

Today was the day I'd been dreading for the past two months - my official full day back at work.  I had been doing just fine with my half days but this day brought back all of my new mommy insecurities; will Ava make it without me? Will I manage without her for 10 hours? Omg 10 hours?!?! What was I thinking? There's no way she or I will make it that long without each other!  Obviously we did, though.  Don was off work today, so he got to play Mr. Mom and he loved it.  I got some adorable picture texts & updates on her eating times. He's her father, of course she was in good hands.  But that was not a worry for me.  I just didn't want to be without my favorite little accessory. I mean, this little chunker is adorable!
So there was nothing to worry about, all went well. What will be hard though, is when she starts crawling, talking, waking... I've got some time before that though, phew!  So for now, I'll hold her little body and listen to her breathe as heavy as a. little baby can do. I thought she was crying to nurse, but when I changed her wet diaper, out she went! Gosh, I love this baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment