Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Wednesday!

I'm not going to leave you hanging w/my outfit of the day, don't worry your pretty little heads. But first and foremost, I have to share that I am so excited to have found THE perfect nude gloss. Where? Sephora. I went in last night w/a friend and picked out a few, showed them to the makeup genius there, and she quickly pointed out to this one: Sephora collection, Lip Attitude- Glamour. color: dolce nude 20. Perfection! Creamy, doesn't get cakey (which I loathe...), and just is a pretty nude. I like!




p.s. my outfit will be a separate post - I've got to get back to work.
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Love it! I've been using a color from Ulta which doesn't stay long, that's my only problem with it, otherwise, the color is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the buxom line from bare minerals, but this one I just love. I wore it the other day, and w/a smokey eye for night - perfection. Wearing nudes just really shows how I need to do that lip buffing, so my lips are super smooth.

    ReplyDelete