Friday, July 6, 2012

Another fancy Friday

This is what my lunchtime consisted of in our breakroom today: steamed broccoli with spicy mustard, grilled chicken, salad & water. And then it got fancy... Yes, I polished my nails! I had done my toes on the 4th, but didn't get to my fingers. I know, faux pas.  So I did it during lunch while watching the original Hawaii 50. Stellar acting... ;)
I swear by essie's good to go - their quick dry top coat. Seriosuly, if you don't have this, stop what you're doing now and go buy it! It is a necessity for polishing nails, esp if you do them in the fly like I do. I assure you, you will not be disappointed.  Now go get it! Hahaaa...
I'm really looking forward to my weekend!! I'm headed down to Palm Coast with my divas for a little slumber party fun! No, we are not too old for this. It's healthy for grown ups to have some fun. Since all my readers are girls, y'all understand. ;)  Bring on the tickle fights &&& pillow fights!  Jk. (Or am I?)
What are your plans for the weekend? Do tell!
xoxo

P.s. I've started to release my burdonsome thoughts of worry and self-inflicted punishment (based on my previous posts), bc in all fairness, life is a two way street.  Tit for tat.  Remember the golden rule? Maybe I need a daily refresher!  When I got to work this a.m. I was clearing some things off my desk &  I read a bible verse that ironically is posted to my cubey wall at work...
Eph 4:29. "Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building each other up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen."
...............................................yessir. God is good, isn't He? Who says you can't put these super old verses of scripture to practice in modern day? Haha


3 comments:

  1. Lara, you are a beautifully unique individual, created in His image, no one else's. You have a quick wit and a wonderful sense of humor. Don't change that for anyone! Your DIVAS (and The Don) love you for who you are, no more, no less! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are precious! i love you too girl! i can't wait for tomorrow night!! xoxo

      Delete