Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Guess who's 3 months old!

Yes, it's already been three months and the time seems to have flown by! I can't believe my little bunny is now 3 months old. I still can't hardly believe I'm a mama, either. This new chapter in my life has been amazing.  We are so blessed with this little happy girl! I've had my ups and downs, worrying about running out of breast milk, not being able to provide that for her, but it all works out.  God knows what we need and He provides for us.  Ava is a wonderful little baby. Each day is a gift and she's grown so expressive. I love showing her off,I won't lie, because she's so darn cute! Her eyes are still light, her hair is a light, golden brown, and her skin is creamy smooth.  An absolutely beautiful baby. Oh daddy has his hands full!
I'm still pumping twice a day at work, and breast feeding at home. I'm coming to grips with the possibility of giving Ava more formula during the day, or at night too, in case I don't have enough milk for her. I'm okay with this, but it's not been easy to come to terms with. I provide her with her nourishment, and to think that I may be running low on that, or not be able to, that's heart breaking. But again, it'll all work out in the end. 
Nanny is working out very well, so that's a huge blessing. D and I are enjoying this parenthood gig, loving pretty much every moment, aside from the occasional middle of the night waking up's Ava surprises us with. But she's otherwise still sleeping thru the night - yippee.  Coco loves her little sister too, it's adorable. Has already barked at a person and another dog to back up! Never biting, just hollering at them. And I've still not sampled my breast milk... can't bring myself to do it!
All in all, life is great, not that I expected anything less!

No comments:

Post a Comment