Sunday, December 15, 2013

Oops - flew by Thanksgiving

I forgot to post for Thanksgiving! My goodness... sorry! Ava's first Turkey Day. We spent it as we have been for the past few years in Waycross, GA with my father, his wife & son, my brother & grandmother. It was nice, cool weather, sunny, perfect. Delicious, and over too quick! We had planned to do mom's family that weekend, but things just fell thru left and right. So for the most part, it was a great long weekend. Don's bro & wife, and my mom came over Saturday, and we had a little get together. Planning holiday gatherings just isn't easy when there's so much family to try to get in. Another reason we got a nice house, with an open floor plan - so we could just do holidays here. We decided that every holiday is just going to be here from now on. It'll be easier, central, and did I say easier? Yes. There you have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment