Sunday, December 16, 2012

20 weeks - halfway there!

Well this week certainly has been quite the busy one! We had our office Christmas party that was fun!
We started to pack up the house & are getting ready to move!  We haven't heard anything on the house we are trying to purchase, just that it's been approved, but we're still waiting on the official letter of approval to start the appraisal, inspection, etc. It may not be all complete until the first of 2013, so we're just going along with things patiently.  The rental had to get a new roof, and the geniuses that did it took forever... It was finally done on Thursday, and my storage container was to be delivered Friday.  The dumpster that was being used just had to get out of the way - and getting that done was like pulling teeth! We told our landlord it had too be gone by Thursday to make room for our container on Friday a.m., and wouldn't you know that did not happen until literally the very last minute.  As in when my container truck was about to be backed in the yard, the dumpster pick up swooped right in and quickly took it away - all the while rooting up our sweet neighbors' grass.  But it's gone, our container is here and we quickly got started packing & loading it yesterday morning, with the help of my mom, my bro & friend for a bit.  Today, same thing.  We have all week, but I seriously think we can be done by Monday night, and they could pick it up to go to storage on Tuesday.  That's great b/c more work needs to be done on this house & we can't take off work to be here to let them in anymore... you know what? I'm not going to get into that - it's a long, frustrating story w/this move to get out of here by Christmas, and let's just say that while we are frustrated & slightly annoyed at how this is going down, we're super thankful that we aren't going to be homeless (thanks mama!) and I'm no more pregnant than I am, or that we have to worry about totin' around a baby.  So... exhale..............
Since we have been packing I'm going to spare my husband from taking a pic of me at 20 weeks, but maybe I'll swing one later on.  I'm just tired looking and lazy!  So here is my post! 

How far along? 20 weeks - halfway there!
Total weight gain/loss? 0 - I'm at prebaby weight
Maternity clothes? Yes! I love showing the bumpette
Stretch marks? no
Sleep? yes, as usual, and interrupted each day at 3a.m. to go potty.  the usual!   
Best moment this week? My husband walked by me & rubbed my belly, then said "you're bumpy!"  it was cute :)  and we FINALLY got to see & tell his mom & stepdad! 
Miss anything? Not really
Movement? No
Food cravings?  Nothing out of the ordinary
Anything make you queasy or sick? peppermint hershey kisses, poo. :( and they're so tasty!
Have you started to show yet? Yep! 
Gender?  Girl -- Ava Elizabeth 
Labor signs?  no
Belly button in or out? in
Wedding rings on or off?  on
Happy or Moody?  Happy (and tired from packing up!)

preview pic from the photo shoot! 

No comments:

Post a Comment