Wednesday, December 5, 2012

It's a bow!!

Yep, it's official, we're having a GIRL!!! Little Miss Fancy Pants I'm calling her.  We are so excited. Ya, a moment of disappointment - only b/c we both were kinda hoping it was a boy, but all in all, very excited. I mean hello, a baby!! Don said, "aw man, that means we have to have more," to which I replied, "well duh! We weren't stopping at 1!"  I couldn't wait to tell everyone, the beans were spilled on the phone last night to our family, and then text and our old friend facebook took care of the rest!
I can now plan out a super girly, shabby chic nursery of whites, creams, pinks, antique repurposed furniture and all the little girly things I've collected over the years. God sure blessed us and baby Ava Elizabeth will have an amazing daddy (and mama to boot!). I cannot wait to see this!
Xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Awww :) Baby Ava!!! I didn't know her name yet! Love it :) :) :) :) :) We need to hit up some thrift stores or something soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. heck yes we do! i'm all about repurposing & diy's for this fancy little nursery! yep, little miss ava.

      Delete