Sunday, December 9, 2012

19 weeks!

Hey y'all!
Hope everyone had a good week, we're about 2 weeks closer to Christmas - can y'all believe it?  I can't!  But then again, we've got so much to do before then that I've kinda lost track of it.  We've got to start packing this week b/c sadly, our things did not hop into the boxes I brought home by themselves last week... I'm having the storage box delivered to our place on Friday, so we'll start loading it up next Saturday!  So... much... fun... But hey, it's for the cause.  I got a call from the lender on the house we're buying, and the loan was approved, so we're waiting for the official approval letter before the appraisal is ordered, and we can get the inspection done.  I think realistically that we're hard pressed to get this closed by Christmas, and pushing it before the end of the month, but we'll just have to patiently see how it goes.  It all lies on the inspection, you know?  If it's got crazy major things to be done, we'll walk.  But we're hoping there's nothing bad to worry about.  We both have been on our laptop & tablet looking at diy's for kitchens & bathrooms tonight, after watching some shoes on the diy network = dangerous!  We can't help it, those shows are so enticing!  
On to baby news --- we found out last Tues that baby H is a girl!  We are so excited, as you have read in my previous post.  A little prissy, ruffly, pink-clad little girl running around.  Oh little fancy pants!!  I think Coco is getting a little more excited, too, b/c we outnumber daddy 3 - 1 now.  My mother is SUPER excited, b/c everyone came up to me at her church this a.m. saying, "Ava? Congrats on your baby girl!"  Ya, so mama's running around her church telling all her people she's having a granddaughter, named Ava.  lol it's so sweet, she looks so excited & giddy.  Even though Don & I both were pulling for a little mister, I think maybe God gave us a girl to have our 4 generations - grandmother, mother, me, daughter.  Of course I won't find that out, but I like to think He maybe thought that, too.  ;) teehee  OH!  I did the photo shoot yesterday @ a local baby boutique and had so much fun!  A friend of mine suggested her photog friend to me, and she was just too cute.  It was silly fun w/these two girls.  I was impressed w/the way that she was being professional, even though some a.d.d. of mine kicked in.  It's hard to play serious in pictures, when you want to smile! I think the pictures will turn out pretty sweet, and can't wait to see them!  Here's a link to her facebook site, Victoria Argentieri photograpahy (Oops!  just noticed a misspell! lol) 

How far along? 19 weeks, almost halfway there 
Total weight gain/loss? I think I'm back to prebaby weight
Maternity clothes? Yes - washed & wore most of my new tops last week, b/c the bump is more noticeable! 
Stretch marks? no
Sleep? yes, and I realize I need 8 hours.  
Best moment this week? Aside from the obvious, hearing my husband tell me how excited he was that we're having a little girl - made me melt! (and the photo shoot!)
Miss anything? nah
Movement? nope
Food cravings?  fruit! 
Anything make you queasy or sick? heavy, perfumed room sprays, which a coworker has been spraying all week.  good grief, take a gas x already! 
Have you started to show yet? yes, little miss has bumped up and I can't really hold her in!  
Gender?  Girl -- Ava Elizabeth Hejtmanek!! (pardon the blur on the picture, it says "lil' miss" to the left of Ava)
Labor signs?  no
Belly button in or out? in
Wedding rings on or off?  on
Happy or Moody?  Happy!
Looking forward to: getting in bed & crashing in 5...4...3...2..............

little miss coco cuddling w/her dirty panda, right close by my side, while I type up this blog. She loves to be close by. awww...

  



2 comments:

  1. So excited for you and The Don! Ava Elizabeth, beautiful name for a beautiful girl (yes, I know this already)! :) xoxo ~Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, my dear! she'll be my little diva... ;)

      Delete