Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Just blabbin'

Hey kittens!
Today I'm writing you from work, just sitting here during a little break. One of my coworkers made some crock pot lasagna and had it cooking in here this a.m.  Yummers, it was tasty!  So now I'm sitting here, full of lasagna, slightly miserable (but didn't over-eat, thankfully) and sleepy.  A nap sure would be nice right about now.  We have a very comfy couch in the office, too... I may have to wander over there soon.  ;)
I have a confession.  Y'all know that I like to polish my nails, and I have been pretty regular about doing so.  I have not done it in so long!  My toenails aren't even polished!! I had all intent of doing it this past weekend, but I never got to the mani/pedi.  I decided that resting was much more needed.  I promise, I will have one soon. I even got some new Butter London colors, and I'm super ready to use 'em!
My sweet little Coco turned 4 on Monday.  To celebrate, I gave her some scrambled eggs w/her breakfast & grilled chicken w/her dinner.  And I let her stay out all afternoon & into the evening, getting as dirty as possible.  She did that again last night and was filthy!  She looked like she was having fun, though, so it was fine. Bath time was last night.  To even further celebrate, this little banshee has been running free in the house b/c she's potty trained & doesn't eat anything, but now she is in a crate.  I had to borrow one from my mom, so it's huge for her dog, so I know Coco is fine.  Why?  B/c the place we're renting is now up for sale.  It was just listed last night and already someone is coming over to see it.  Yikes... We have until the end of October, so maybe our house will go thru and we won't have to move twice.  Fingers crossed!
Had a review at work today, I did well!  My [new] manager gave me good marks, so that was nice to hear this a.m.  All in all, today is a pretty good day!
I hope all is well for y'all!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment