Friday, September 14, 2012

Pardon me while I vent...

Hey dolls!  I'm watching the news and a few things are coming to mind that I just don't understand or get all the hype. Get ready, I'm not holding back. 
1. This youtube video that has the muslims all over up in arms, attacking our embassies.  Really? I thought they were peaceful people.  I saw a quick street interview that said the US didn't act fast enough in removing it from youtube.  My thought - is that the only video they found opposing Allah? Good grief.  Burning US flags, what if we started burning their flags randomly?  Whatever. I hope this clears up asap, time to act on this, Obama.  
2. Nude pics of the "royalty" surfacing.  Sheeeeeesh.  Who cares? There are TONS of celebs that get caught in the buff.  My thinking, I'm glad I don't have to hear about ol' naked Prince Ginger, but good grief! Hey, I know it's an invasion of your privacy, but you're royalty.  You think you can hide?  People will find you and they will take pics of your skinny body and your boobs.  No, you can't hide, and I am sorry for that.  I think the paparazzi is redonk, and it's unfortunate that certain people can't just enjoy their privacy.  But why are we in the US all over the prince & duchess' nude pics? Move on!  It's sad, but it's not tragic! 
3. I am completely addicted to the Wheel of Fortune!  I have got to get on this game show!  We have watched it all week long and I am convinced that I can win this game.  Where can I sign up?!? OMG I could kick butt at this game!  (well, tonight's show... haha) 
So enough of that, I'm sorry, but it all just hit me at once.  I had to vent somewhere, b/c you know, I'm not on facebook. lol!  (p.s. on a side note, listening to some little bits of drama from people about facebook & how people are so ill over little things, I am happy to say that I don't miss it AT ALL!!)  One new piece of info this week:  I now have to wear glasses for the computer.  Yes, I was told by the eye dr that it just happens in [my] 30's  So... I've got nerd glasses!  I had found a beautiful pair of Gucci frames, but sadly, they were out of my price range... (duh) So I chose these beauties - same frame, 1/3 of the price and fell in love!  
Update on the house - our file has been fully submitted to the bank (Wells Fargo) and is in the system. It's moved to a new stage, and we are literally waiting on the approval of the price we submitted. So that is a highlight of the week, too! 
This weekend is football (Go Gators & Jags!), finally a mani/pedi & a birthday dinner for our niece - who is turning 16 in a week!  Yikes!  Big girl! Coco's big race is in a few weeks, and we may need to start practicing w/her running.  I should probably find out how long the run is so that we can get this pup in prime condition.  
What are your plans for the weekend?? 

xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment