Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Fancy for a Tuesday

Thought I would share my outfit with y'all, even thoughj it's pretty wrinkled... don't judge! ;) I promised my friend I'd send her a pic before the end of the day, before the curls fell out of my hair.  (You may ask, "what curls?" Ya, they fell...)
Anyway, bright blue top & white jeans a la Old Navy. (I cannot wait to wear it for some Gator Football!!! 45 more days until SEC football - YAY!!!!!!)
White/blue striped espadrille wedges, Target. (Not "Tar-zay" people... I'm fancy and I loathe when people call it that! Come on!)
Gold necklace, jewelmint
Cross bracelet, shoplately (right arm)
Coral skull bracelet, shoplately (left)
Rose gold watch, stein mart (left)
Nail color on my tootsies, essie bazooka (great orange, not quite neon & not offensive haha)

P.s. shoplately is amazing! Daily deals and they're great. My fave shop is glint & gleam. I'll try to post the link separately if I can't attach it here. Jewelmint was my go-to for unique pieces, its a club, $29.99 each piece.  I've acquired quite a few pieces, but when I found shoplately.com and their deals, I ended my membership. I may go back, but I've got to be careful.  Jewelmint has a ton of sales, so check it out! Their customer service is great, too!

xoxo


3 comments:

  1. Hey Lara Ann, you look super cute! Thanks for the info on shoplately and jewelmint! I'm going to check those sites out! Have a lovely day! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Have fun shopping, I tried to get another friend on shoplately.com tonight! also, you've totally got me wanting something neon yellow!

      Delete
  2. Thank you for following - I've got yours now, too. Loved the "don't want to miss a thing" . Your hair piece was adorable!

    ReplyDelete