Monday, July 9, 2012

Barre My Soul

That's the color of the day here! And yes, I snuck it at at my desk so shhhhh..... I love this OPI color from their ballet collection that came out this spring. It's a creamy pink that leans toward a true nude color. Less of a candy pink. Its great, like OPI's Privacy Please. Yes, I can tell a difference between all my colors - even if they look exactly like my others ;) - and this became a fast fave.  My toes are sporting Essie's bazooka, a bright orange/coral. Loving these neons!
What are your fancy little fingers sporting?

xoxo


3 comments:

  1. Love this one! I've been looking for a nude color, and LOVE OPI always :) thanks for sharing it! Looks great on your nails!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's a great pinky-nude. My absolute favorite nude though is OPI's Samoan Sand. It's great on my fair skin, and the best I've found. It's not opaque or thick, which is annoying to me. Give that one a try! :)

      Delete
    2. (oops - I meant that if it were thick/opaque, that would be annoying. this is not that - which is why I love it!)

      Delete