Monday, October 8, 2012

What am I thinking?!

Is it wrong that I kinda want to reactivate my facebook page? I mean, I spoke w/a good friend & my step-bro this past week and both said they missed me on there, if for anything, little updates or whatever.  I kinda get that feeling too, mostly b/c of family (cousins, their new babies, etc). So I went back thru my blog posts to find when i deactivated it - and it was only in June!  Holy 4 months ago that's nothing. It feels like it's been forever ago!  I told my step-bro maybe I'll do it after the election - I don't need to see all the crazy political rants on there.  It's only what, 5 weeks from now? Can I make it?  haha yes, of course.
My friend & I scored a killer deal on some essie polishes we found in the clearance bins at our local Walgreen's last week.  Ya, you read that right, essie & clearance bin.  Y'all, if you have a Walgreen's near you, go there to get your essie polish.  They are less there than at Ulta (only $7.99/8.00) and they have sales!!  I picked up stylenomics, a beautiful dark green, and skirting the issue, a gorgeous dark burgundy.  Wanna know how much I paid for them? $2 each.  You read that right, too.  $2 each!  We freaked out!  All of the colors in the stylenomics fall 2012 collection were in that bin!!  Wowzers.
Still waiting on some news from our realtor about the house we put an offer on, and oddly enough, I just got a text that she's got news! Oh my goodness, wonder what it could be?
Oh, so last but not least, we went to Savannah for the Oktoberfest Wiener Dog Race this past weekend.  There were so many dachshunds all over the place!  It was so cute to see so many there in one spot. Coco sure was one of the prettiest & well behaved there.  But the race... she didn't really care for that one so much.  She made it out of the gate, but stopped halfway and then escaped!  Aww, it was just so loud and so overwhelming, we're not sure if we'll do it again, unless my mom comes with us. She sure loves her grammy!!  So we'll see.  All in all it was a lot of fun, so that was worth it.  :)

More updates to come!
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment