Sunday, January 13, 2013

23 weeks

Again, so sorry I'm late!  It's not the same posting when I don't have my wall to hang up my little board.  But I think I had mentioned previously that I wanted to do the weeks at the end of each week, not the start, so they kinda made more sense.   So here you go - week 23 at the end of the week!  (oh, I hope y'all get the reference... comment if you do!)


How far along? 23 weeks - a full 5 months!  yikes
Total weight gain/loss? Down another, so just 1lb more than my prebaby weight (I guess this is the plus side of being plus size...)
Maternity clothes? yes
Stretch marks? no - thank goodness
Sleep? Doing a lot better; swapped mattresses at mom's and have a more firm mattress.  Ahh, welcome back sleep. 
Best moment this week?  Feeling the movements, and I still love how Don looks at me & talks about our baby 
Miss anything? wine...
Movement? Yes; she told me the other day it was time to eat - kicking all around.  Bossy already! 
Food cravings?  I prefer steak to chicken, love cereals (like the ones I ate as a kid: Golden Grahams, cinnamon toast crunch, etc)
Anything make you queasy or sick?   get heartburn w/onions & heavy garlic. Spicy does it to me too, but I can't give up everything! 
Have you started to show yet? Yes, and have been getting belly rubs. Ask permission!!  lol
Gender?  Girl
Labor signs?  no
Symptoms?  Growing pains & getting sore when I bend over a lot, indigestionBelly button in or out? In - but I did notice it getting a little more shallow! 
Wedding rings on or off?  on
Happy or Moody?  Happy :-)  
Looking forward to: Starting the 6th month & painting all the furniture for the baby room!  Now if only I can get motivated... 

No comments:

Post a Comment