Sunday, March 3, 2013

30 weeks


How far along?  30 weeks
Total weight gain/loss:   +7 lbs - apparently I was 2lbs off, b/c I looked at my chart this week while at my appt, and I weighed 2lbs less at my first appt (8wks) than what I thought. Eh... I'll take 7lbs, though. It's not so bad. 
Maternity clothes?  Yes - although top in this pic is from Forever 21 & I loved it! Still able to wear heels occastionally, but I'm mostly in flats. 
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Some nights are better than others. 
Best moment this week:  Feeling more movement from Ava.  It's so strange, but I love knowing she's moving in there.   
Miss anything? Furniture & our bed. 
Movement?  Oh yes - and Don finally got to feel it! I'll have to do some research on these braxton hicks things. 
Food cravings: Cereal 
Anything making you queasy or sick?  Not really. 
Gender: girl
Labor signs: nope
Symptoms: Indigestion, hip pain, pain/soreness in my lower region which makes sleeping/getting out of bed not fun.
Belly button in or out?  Still in, still shallow.
Wedding rings on/off: On
Happy or moody? I'm still moody, but really trying to hold it back. It's no fun being so ugly and I've got to remember to pray thru it! 
Looking forward to: Moving in - although that's a given.   Other than that, just loving all these movements I'm feeling. As weird as it is, and as unnatural as it feels, it's still pretty cool.  


xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Braxon Hicks...rehearsal for the main event. Before 37 weeks, as long as there is no cramping with them, and there are no more than 4 or 5 an hour it's nothing to worry about. If they are more frequent than that, or if there is any cramping going on, you need to let your doc know (if you are before 37 weeks). I went into pre-term labor with Tori...I unfortunately I had lots of experience with that stuff! (Debbie Nelson)

    ReplyDelete