Monday, November 18, 2013

Monday's outfit

Hey y'all! Now that I know what "ootd" stands for, I'm trying to get into the swing of things.  So here's my outfit of the day:
Garnet boatneck 3/4 sleeve top, Target (only $12 hello!)
Star print Rockstar jeans, Old Navy (saw them on the sale table while I was in line, $17, done.)
Black suede flats with zipper details, Target a few years back, on sale
Camel bag, Forever 21, sale maybe $20 or less
And my fave piece, my statement necklace from Lily Wang, shoplately.com, $14 (Y'all seriously have to go to this site for your statement pieces - great prices, pieces, sales! It's def my go-to.)

Oh ya, and I figured I'd share the other - I waited as long as I could. Six months, and baby got a pedi. I decided to match her pedi to mine, butter London's "Yummy Mummy," a perfect light gray/taupe.  I polished my finger nails with "All hail the Queen," a slightly darker taupe. Perfect fall neutrals.  Yep, my little diva in training.

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment