Thursday, November 7, 2013

My little ghosty ghost

Happy Halloweenie!!  Miss Ava was a ghost for her 1st Halloween! Don and I browsed through pinterest to find a cute costume for her. Oh wait, who am I kidding, I browsed, he picked. ;)  It was so fun making this, too! Omg and so easy.  And inexpensive.  I probably spent $10 on it. I had her onesie & capri pants already, so I bought ribbon, tulle and hair bows.  (Knowing how easy tutus are to make, I see many, many more in Ava's future - and Coco's!)  I must say, she was the cutest little ghost around! (Until she pooped and got it on her outfit after our first stop, so I had to pull the back up pants out... back up pants, good call mama.)  We stopped by Ava's "god parents'" house, my grandma's and my mama's.  This little ghost sure brightened some spirits! No tricks, only treats.
On our way home, Coco climbed in Ava's car seat to snuggle. They were two tired little girls.

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment