Monday, August 24, 2015

28 weeks

How far along: 28 weeks
Gender: boy
Name: Beau Hejtmanek -- middle name still tbd
Movement: Lots and lots! 
Total weight gain/loss: 10lb I think.
Stretch marks: no
Belly button in/out: still in, and shallow
Wedding rings on/off: on
Sleep: Yes, and napping on the weekends. Ava's sleeping again so that's a huge blessing.
Food/drink cravings: nothing crazy. I love bagels and coffee for breakfast.
Anything makes me sick: nah
Miss anything: walking normal,  sans waddle
Mood: much better than in past weeks. Thank the good Lord.
Best moment this week: hearing someone say Beau's name out loud (outside of my office). I had to think twice and when it hit me, I loved it!
Looking forward to: starting the registry! (Did it online... easy peasy)

No comments:

Post a Comment