Tuesday, February 18, 2014

9 months, and loving it!




Little miss has now reached her 9 month mark. With it comes a few stumbling forward steps to mama, and a tooth that doesn't quite seem to know if it wants to come to the party or just be fashionably later.  Her locks are getting thicker, showing off a lovely, golden blonde color and those eyes, oh those eyes!  A gorgeous blue/brown/hazel color. Everyone tells me - er reminds me - that Ava looks just like her daddy, but I'll take those eyes and hair.  I once thought that those little fingers and toes were mine, but I am mistaken. They are her daddy's, to which he told her, "sorry kid." What's so fun about those little toes is that Ava sits in her little bumbo chair, with the tray on top, and lets me feed her snacks while I not only file her toenails evenly, but polish them as well.  Top coat and all. I am not exaggerating, she actually lets me do this.  Hey, she's got to learn early! I just use Essie, Butter London or OPI polishes b/c they are all safe and "three free" polishes.  No sense in buying those little piggy polishes when I have almost every color known to woman in my stash.  I let her pick them out, she knows where they are, too.  This week, she picked out Essie's Splash of Grenadine.  It's darling!

Let's not forget about our sweet little Coco.  Still taking care of her little sister, even if she does grab her a lot more than she used to.  Coco is still nearby, making sure that crying baby getting the snot sucked out of her nose after naps isn't getting tortured by their mother.  (you moms know what I'm talking about!)

Coco in the back...

Ava in the front! 

No comments:

Post a Comment