Sunday, July 26, 2015

25 weeks

How far along: 25 weeks
Gender: boy
Name: believe it or not, we have no idea. We have a couple we like but nothing in stone. (And no, that's not our way of keeping a secret.)
Movement: yes, a lot. All low which = fun.
Total wt gain/loss: up 7lb since prebaby
Maternity clothes: you bet! I actually only had a few tops (for summer) so I had to go refill my wardrobe. HAD to. I scored a ton of new tops from  destination maternity on a crazy sale!
Stretch marks: no
Belly button in/out: in, but Don thinks it'll be out this go around.
Wedding ring on/off: on
Sleep: well, unless interrupted by the need to pee, which is every night by 2a.m.
Food/drink cravings: nothing in particular but I'm loving Luna bars, and I love starbucks or Gevalia coffee. Everything gives me heartburn anyway.
Anything that makes me sick: no
Miss anything: sleeping thru the night
Mood: better, thank goodness. Calmer, Ava and I are better, and my patience seems to have returned. Phew!
Best moment this week: Don finally saw my stomach pop - baby must've kicked hard!
Looking forward to: picking out baby room decor  (that I can't seem to wrap my head around!)

No comments:

Post a Comment