Wednesday, August 5, 2015

26 weeks


How far along: 26 weeks
Gender: boy
Name: Still undecided!  We truly don't know, but have narrowed it down to a few we like.  More like a couple.  We are stumped!
Movement: you bet!  
Total wt gain/loss: about 7lbs gained
Stretch marks: no
Belly button in/out: in - and getting more shallow!
Wedding rings on/off: on
Sleep: Yes, and I love it. Until Ava wakes me up in the middle of the night, crying b/c she's hungry or something. Oh this growing girl!
Food/drink cravings: Nothing in particular, but I get a little sweet tooth at night. Still love my coffee.
Anything makes me sick: no
Miss anything: Ava's angelic behavior...
Mood: better - but watch out still!
Best moment this week: every day is a new day! (oh, and I got a good review at work, and a bonus!)
Looking forward to: meeting w/my girlfriend this weekend to discuss shower details! 

No comments:

Post a Comment