Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Scaaarrrrfy today

So I'm digging the mobile blogging! I may be more updated now ;) finally!!
Today I'm sportin' one of my fave scarves, and looks for the fall. Love love this scarf not only for the colors but hello, it's leopard print! Could I go wrong here? I think not. Also, it's taken me nearly 4 years, but I've finally grown out my hair, almost as long as it was the day I got married. It's definitely healthier, that's for sho! So I can finally sport a cute pony. Bangs are a forever friend, but I'm done with the blunt ones. Some of you may now breathe your sighs of relief... While I am pro-hair experimentation, I think I'll save the blunts for my one-day daughter and the rappers.  (Lol to those that get it - hey, I'm at work, bored, trying out some humor.)
I will close for now, sharing also a lovely picture of my desk, my home away from home if you will. Note the lovely wire "Lara" that's hanging to the left. My husband made it for me while at work, probably waiting on another concrete truck to bring more mud. Building dreams, all while livin' the dream! ;)
xoxo - fancy


No comments:

Post a Comment