Tuesday, November 8, 2011

still trying to get the hang of it






So I'm still trying to figure this thing out, primarily b/c I'm wanting to set up the capability of posting a blog via my cell phone... and guess what? I think I got it!  Now I just have to go back to all of the blogs I follow and get it started.  To get rid of my yahoo or not?  This gmail thing could be cool. But then, I'd have to change all of my contact info on my automatic payments of my bills. Wow, am I all over the place or what? Sheesh.
I wonder how many people go through the world of blogs and read them?  I bet if I were more committed with mine, I may just have a few followers.  I can't figure out if I want to go the nail polish, lip gloss route, or just random thoughts.  I have plenty of those, that's for sure. So why not all?

bbf 
carry on
  Today I am wearing essie's bbf, boy best friend, on my hands. It's my go-to for nude/pink.  It's easy, 2 coats and my nails look clean and neat.  I would post a pic of my hands holding this sweet little jar, but call me lazy... or just late.  maybe that's where my mobile posts will come in handy.   On my toes, however, I am currently sporting carry on, from essie's fall line.
 there, that's all you get.  i realize my punctuation is not the best, but don't worry, i'll take care of it.  or will i?

No comments:

Post a Comment