Friday, March 9, 2012

It's Friday.....

Who's excited?!?  I am! I am! 
I am looking forward to doing not much of anything this weekend!  I had such a busy one last weekend, I'm really looking forward to maybe finishing some projects around the house, possibly making some jewelry, bathing little Coco (and getting her a new bed).  You know, "me time."  (Saying it and doing it are two verrrry different things!)  
I've had fun posting my outfits for the week, and I hope that y'all have enjoyed them.  I've got them all at my link on polyvore, http://lhejtmanek.polyvore.com/.  I think I'm going to start posting just one outfit of the week, my fave.  Oh, like fave-outfit Friday!   Or something cute like I see on other bloggers' bloggy blogs. You can pretty much tell that I'm casual, but still updated w/my looks.  I can't really do too casual, b/c I seem to forget where that line is between too casual and down right messy.  Another thing, I get a lot of my clothing from Old Navy.  I never thought that this would be me, doing most of my shopping there, but now I like to find basics, solid colors and then add accessories like scarves, earrings and bracelets.  I actually get a lot of their clothing online, w/sales, and magically most of them work out for me.  I don't go shopping high end stores, b/c most of the time, being at the upper end of the clothing sizes, things there are more for smaller frames, or taller.  I'm 5'4".  I have a ddd chest.  Yes, you read that right.  I am also a size 16.  There, I said it.  I may be embarrassed later, but you know, you see me, you know I'm not an 8 or 6, so I'm okay w/that.  I would like to be a 10 or an 8 again.  One day.  ;)  I'm working on that - aren't we all?  haha... But seriously, that's a whole 'nother blog topic, that I will touch on soon enough.  So getting back to it, I shop at Target, Old Navy, oh, and forever 21.  I think that if you have some basics (solid color tees, cardi's, tanks, whatever) & good jeans, you can build just about any outfit.  Jacksonville needs an H&M store badly. I think I would have to buy stock in them!  I layer everthing.  Jeans, tank/blouse, cardi, cute shoes, etc.  That's my uniform!   I am a member of jewelmint.com and love their things.  I also adore Amy Cornwell's designs.  They're super cute, unique, feminine, affordable!! http://amycornwell.blogspot.com/ Check her out, you will find something to love, I'm sure. Forever 21 is also a great place to pick up pieces, b/c they're super affordable and trendy, so you won't feel bad when it turns colors or was an impulse buy. It was probably only what, $4?  (oh, $2.80, as they price them there. lol!)
Thank you for stopping by, ladies, and let me know what your "uniform" consists of.  I'd love to hear it!!
Have a great weekend!!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment