Wednesday, August 15, 2012

This was Monday's post...

But it's been hung up in my phone! So I'll keep it short & sweet!  (mostly bc I don't remember all I wrote and I can't open the post to look! Grr)
Ok so I got a much needed and desired pedi Saturday and chose essie's a crewed interest, a pretty, creamy peach.  I'm on a quest to try a new color each week, seeing how I have about 50 different nail polishes - no lie. Last week I had essie's smooth sailing (a pretty light blue w/shimmer).  So back to the subject - I got a little wild and decided to mani up! I put a few coats of a crewed interest on my nails and then used OPI's up close & personal, a pretty white/gold shimmer on my ring fingers.  It was cute! (And came off the next day... lol.)
What mani's are y'all rocking and what colors are you sporting for the upcoming fall? Football season is upon us, so I'll be rocking some orange & blues (Go Gators!!), and then I've GOT to figure out the Jaguar spots!!

xoxo

P.s. I voted yesterday! Did you?



2 comments:

  1. Pretty natural color!!!

    FOLLOW each other????

    *****CHANEL handbag giveaway on www.fashion-a-holic.com*****

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And yes- I'll go check it out now :)

      Delete