Thursday, March 1, 2012

i had no clue how much i liked coffee...

until it got weaker and weaker here in the office! There is an office coffee pot here, and there is one person that gets here early [anyway] and makes it for all. Very nice, and appreciated. I'd been bringing my own creamer and drinking it, no biggie. I mean, it was a little weaker, but not super weak. However, said person has an ulcer. How does this pertain to the coffee story? Oh, b/c said person cannot make it "strong" (translation: normal, not even strong), and makes it weak. We just got a new coffee pot, too, so [you] can't say [you're] working out the kinks... Well, I decided to get a jump start and make it the night before - for the 2nd time ever. EVER. Judging by the reaction the next morning, it was not received well, and I will now no longer touch the coffee pot. It's for the office, not just the one person. However, others said they don't mind it weak. Huh?!? Why do I want to drink coffee flavored water? Content w/the coffee? Nope! So, I found a small 4 cup pot under the counter and made my own. Problem solved. Now, I'm all jacked up on some kickin' coffee, and literally have NOTHING to do here at work! It's a slow day today... and it's just now 9:35 a.m. Oy vey.
I did get a shout out from a sweet friend of mine, Brooke. I must return the favor.... I got a text from her last night asking if she could mention me in a blog, and post my profile pic. I didn't know what she was going to post about me, but I figured a little blurb. We share so many common interests, came from similar backgrounds, love nails, tanned skin, food (although I'm pretty sure she's more addicted to food than I am...). She's just wonderful. Here's a link to her post - so you can follow her, too. Never a dull moment. This is one precious young lady, who is spiritually uplifting & very funny. http://www.bnfunky.org/
So I'm going to go pretend I'm busy, but there may be another blog posting shortly. I can only look busy for so long before I bust myself and someone finds out I'm playing.... ;)
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I just love you! You go, Glen Coco (name that movie line)! Have a great day at work with that water of yours...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i had to google! is it mean girls? lol

    ReplyDelete