Thursday, September 17, 2015

33 weeks

How far along: 33 weeks
Gender: boy
Name: Beau David (we think... again)
Movement:like 20hrs out of the day!
Total weight gain: 14lbs (maybe more this week... just sayin')
Belly button in/out : still in
Stretch marks: a couple, sadly.
Wedding rings on/off: On - put them back on, but my hands are still cracking from all the washing, so I put the little band back on.
Sleep: Yes, and I'm flat exhausted at the 6 o'clock hour - which is when we're driving home from work/school.
Miss anything: comfort - in sitting, standing, walking, you name it.  And non-puffy feet.  Oh my.
Craving food/drink: fruits and sweet tea.  And then salty. Oh, last week I forgot to mention that I was craving a specific sub from a local shop and it's all deli meat.  So thankfully, they offer it warm, and I enjoyed every bite of it.
Anything make me sick: nah - strong smells are getting to me, again, too.
Mood: still hangin in there.  I'm tired.
Best moment this week:  A foot massage from my husband - after he pointed out sympathetically that they were so puffy.
Looking forward to: Doing more to Ava's new room, and maybe getting some things for Beau's room.

No comments:

Post a Comment