Sunday, September 6, 2015

31 weeks

How far along: 31 weeks
Gender: boy
Name: Beau (back to "undecided" on the middle name)
Weight gain: 12lbs
Stretch marks: yes... found some on my tum
Belly button in/out: in
Wedding rings on/off: on
Sleep: yes, but the waking at 2 a.m. to pee usually ends up with me wide awake for an hour
Food/drink cravings: no
Anything make me sick: nah
Miss anything: going an hour without having to pee 8 times, sitting comfortably and not peeing all the time.
Mood: much better hallelujah
Best moment this week: making it 4 hours to Augusta for my step bro's wedding. Fun times and Ava was a perfect angel.  Even having to sleep with me, and it was so sweet. (But no, it's not going to be a regular thing.) And that tablet that we bought Ava, I've already returned.  The kindle fire 6, and it was a little much for us.  The storage is tiny, and really, she is probably better off with one of those leap frog things, so she's more kid-ready.  She likes my phone b/c it's on the sprint network, and can look up apps and watch things all the time when we drive, which really is all around town, since we're not huge travelers.  So thank goodness for Amazon's easy returns, and we'll just wait to get something different.  Soon.  And not that this is a good thing, but I got a trim this week, and it was a few inches.  I feel like it was a ton! But i definitely needed it.  
Looking forward to: just trying to figureout Beau's middle name and room decor!

No comments:

Post a Comment