Saturday, August 29, 2015

30 weeks - omg... 10 weeks to go until the due date!

How far along: 30weeks
Gender: boy
Name: Beau David (we think...)
Movement: Still constantly. I told him that he needs to get it all out of his system now. Please.
Total weight gain/loss: 12lbs. The nurse practitioner was not upset, thank goodness, and said that it's probably all baby.  (and I added, maybe the ice cream I may or may not have eaten on a few occasions...)
Stretch marks: no
Belly button in/out: In, shallow.
Wedding rings on/off: on
Sleep: Yes! Although, I can't seem to make myself get in the bed early.
Food/drink cravings: Currently - veggies and fruit. I feel like I've carbed out and I really need to do a cleanse.  Like all I want are smoothies - homemade, of course.  Had a berry beet one from a local shop and it was so good!
Anything makes me sick: no
Miss anything: Not peeing every 10 min.
Mood: Better than last week. Did some serious thinking/reflecting on how I acted and am vowing to change that.  I did raise my voice at Ava just today, and Don stepped in and told me to walk away.  Just little things - but I can't rationalize with a 2yr old.  Something as little as "stand up, so I can hold you," just doesn't work out.  So... patience is not my strong point really.
Best moment this week: Otherwise having a great week being a mom.  Ava is sleeping just fine now, thankfully, and she's so animated and fun.  We had a great week.  Also, at my 30 wk appt, I got a lot of questions answered.  I have decided, after serious talk with my husband & mother, that I'll be having this baby via c-section.  I spoke w/the NP about it and there is no problem doing so.  I had such a time w/Ava and she was so little.  I'm just narrow and I don't want to go through the same, or worse with a bigger baby.  So at my 36wk appt, I'll have another ultrasound to see how big Beau is, and then we can set a date.  I feel that I have a pretty level head about it, and can equally weigh out the unknown of that, and the experience I went through with Ava.  I feel like some of my joy was taken from me, due to the pain that I felt for weeks afterwards.  I value my time and body more than to go through it all over again. Besides, now Ava can go trick-or-treating with her daddy, and we can watch the FL/GA game at home!!
Looking forward to: Seeing my dad & family this weekend for my step-bro's wedding. Staying w/an aunt & uncle to visit and then wedding festivities.  It'll be great to see them!  (And we ordered a tablet for Ava in the car.  That delivered today, so that'll be fun setting it up for her.)

No comments:

Post a Comment