Monday, September 14, 2015

32 weeks down!

How far along: 32 weeks down
Gender: boy
Name: Beau
Movement: heck yes
Total weight gain: 14lbs (my max between both prenancies!)
Belly button in/out :  technically still in
Wedding rings on/off: I was wearing a single band this week, only because my hands are so dry and cracked - bc I have to go to the bathroom a million times a day and wash like crazy. But I put my wedding rings back on tonight bc I miss them!
Sleep: for the most part. Although when I wake  to pee around 2 or 3 or whenever (I don't look at the time on purpose), I'm usually awake for an hour after, peeing again, and not able to fall back asleep.
Anything make me sick: no. I'm taking nexium,  thanks to another pregnant friend, and it seems to be working better thus far.
Miss anything: red, red wine 
Mood: much easier to control. No more potty mouth (sorry mama), and I feel more calm now, even with Ava. I still short a few times, but I am doing my best to breathe,  ignore, or walk away. Even went out for a few hours Saturday to run some errands alone.  Daddy was just fine napping while the beast, I mean angel Ava napped.
Best moment this week: getting the c-section approved by the dr.  Just a relief knowing that my concern for difficulty in delivery is legitimate makes me feel better. I'm not going through what I went through with Ava, a 6.10lb baby, and a level 4 tear. No thank you sir. The nurse practitioner also told me that she has told my story to people, I guess I'm just special. lol...
We also have begun the transition for Ava into her new room, with some decorative things and moving the bed. She is ready for her big bed! Maybe it'll be easier to move her than we dreamed!
Looking forward to: decorating Ava's room, and picking out paint for Beau's room. My sweet brother said he would paint it.  Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment