Friday, June 15, 2012

T.G.I.Fancy!!

And it sure is! Maybe it's bc I'm wearing my favorite pearl necklace, or bc my coworker said my outfit was "so fancy!" Either way, it's fancy Friday. And this may just be the start of something very fun. Fancy Fridays! I almost wore a dress today, bc I scored some super cute navy/white striped espadrille wedges at target, but I needed a cardi & currently need to update my cardi collection.  Yes, "need" is the appropriate word.  So I went for this cream blouse (old navy), jeans and a turquoise cardi. Of course I'm rockin my fave tan suede peeptoe  shoes (previous post). What are y'all wearing that's on this Fancy Friday?
Xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE that! Maybe we should make me one? Yes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love to make you one of something... but what?

      Delete