Saturday, June 16, 2012

so long... or not?

well, i did it. i deactivated my facebook account.  so what that it's for the 3rd, maybe 4th time i've done it. but i did it... why? well, why not? more recently, it's been my demise. some people have misunderstood my comments, and maybe i have theirs. i also am doing it to sort of protest the fact that it's become the "official" way to communicate w/each other. why? first it went from the cell phone to text, then to facebook.  oy. i like that i can be in touch w/my family on fb - all my cousins & brothers, but not to a point that it was the only form of communication. also, the friends that i mostly communicate with i email/call/text on the regular.  so i may be back later, but i am ready to be done w/this. i have a blog, twitter & email.  surely if someone wants to reach me, they'll find me! ;) besides, now it's time to really get started on those projects, devotionals, jewelry making....
xoxo





oh crabs --- i just realized all my pics were on facebook!! i may have to go back. darn! cutting back, that's for sure. wonder if i can block everything? eh whatever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment