Friday, August 17, 2012

ch-ch-ch-changes

Am I the only one that doesn't like the changes that blogger has made to the layouts?  OMG! I have spent probably an hour trying to look at my blog, and then I realized that it has been changed, and I can't fix it! You'll probably look at it and not notice anything different, but it's super different to me. Sheesh!  Not what I wanted to do all night.  I had plans! Plans to wash my hair, bathe Coco for our trip to see grandma in GA tomorrow, movies to watch, junk food to eat!  (I don't really even have "junk" food, but I can pretend.)  Oy!   I also had plans to post something new, but honestly, after all of this crap that I've been dealing with, I'm not going to waste any more of my Friday night on this. I act like I had major plans... lol.  I'm so crazy.
Did y'all know that it's supposed to be a full moon tonight?  I have rats in my attic. I will be watching 21 Jumpstreet again tonight. (It has quickly become one of the funniest movies I've ever seen!  I grew up on the real 21 Jumpstreet, so this is hilarious.  Spoiler alert!! Some of the real characters are in the movie.  Sadly, not Richard Grieco. haha) I hear something in the wall right now.  I wish I could release Coco in the attic & walls. She would definitely handle business.  But for now, she has to sit and stare at the walls.

enough delirious randomness............

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment