Saturday, August 29, 2015

29 weeks - already?!

How far along: 29weeks
Gender: boy
Name: Beau
Movement: Constantly
Total weight gain/loss: 10lb I think
Stretch marks: no
Belly button in/out: still in, pretty shallow already
Wedding rings on/off: on
Sleep: Oh yes. I need it.
Food/drink cravings: m&m's, and caffeine. I limit my intake to one a day, if that, so don't worry...
Anything makes me sick: nah
Miss anything: Still Ava's angelic behavior, listening and my sanity!
Mood: Um... not the best.  I had a very rough time this weekend, and it was insane. I snapped, and was ugly to my mother, and it hurt me so much later to know that I could be so ugly.  I totally blame it on the hormones, and I feel like this is a terrible excuse.  I cannot wait to be done with pregnancy. Thank goodness I'm almost 37 and am not going to go through this again. (until menopause, but omg let's not even go there!!)
Best moment this week: The plus side of my mother being here, was to prep Ava's new room. We purged a lot and got rid of so much. We even organized some things throughout the house. I was nesting big time.  It was great, and felt good to accomplish so much.  Much more to do still, but we finally got started.
Looking forward to: Doing more to get Ava ready for her move, and then finding some decor for Beau's room!

Ava is making sure that my top is just right, but I love how her face looks - like she's in awe of this bump! 

No comments:

Post a Comment