Wednesday, October 7, 2015

35 weeks

Less than 5 weeks until we meet our baby boy!  (let that sink in...)
How far along: 35weeks
Gender: boy
Name: Beau
Movement: yep
Total weight gain/loss: 19lb 
Stretch marks: a few...
Belly button in/out: still in - barely
Wedding rings on/off: wearing a simple band
Sleep: yes, and naps!
Food/drink cravings: chocolate ice cream
Anything makes me sick: no
Miss anything: walking normal
Mood: roller coaster-y, but mostly good (thanks to Ava's good behavior)
Best moment this week: Believe it or not, actually calling a "cleaning lady" that was recommended by a co-worker. I even lined up an appt with her, and am already excited to have her come!
Perfect shower thrown by my friend Michele.
Looking forward to: My baby shower this weekend!! My girlfriend has put together some pretty great ideas, and I've really been looking forward to seeing everything! The theme was "Ahoy!  It's a boy!" and the decorations were so perfect.  From the names of the foods, the yummy cake and the home made salt scrub (that she made herself), she really outdid herself.  I was so happy!  It's great to have such an amazing friend, and on top of that, our girls, 3 weeks apart, are besties.  All of my girlfriends were there, and we had a great time. I'm so fortunate to have such great friends!!
Ava & Olivia! 

No comments:

Post a Comment