Monday, October 12, 2015

37 weeks

How far along: Wowzah, time sure does fly by quickly with baby #2. It's insane. I thought it was going slowly,  and then boom,  here I am at 37 weeks.  Goodness.
Name: Beau Fisher
Boy/girl: boy!!
Movement: all the time
Contractions: yes, first time having the braxton hicks. not cool, but glad it was just that.
Total weight gain: down 2lbs, so 17lbs gained
Maternity clothes: you know it!
Mood: ehh.. exhausted

Sleep: not as much as I'd like bc it's hard to get comfortable. 

Cravings: chocolate and chips and salsa

Anything make me sick: no

Miss anything: reaching my toes
Belly button in/out: in
Wedding rings on/off: off
Best moment this week: Daddy and I went shopping for Beau, and we picked up a few more things for his room.  And we accomplished the task of getting Ava's room moved. I still have some decorating to finish, but her furniture is all set up. Pretty much all of her things are moved in, but she'll be in her crib for a little longer, until our family leaves after Beau arrives. No rush since she'll have to sleep in her crib then, anyway.
Looking forward to: Putting the finishing touches on Beau's room, and getting it painted.  Or really I should say, getting in his room and starting on it. Oh ya, and getting closer to my appt!

No comments:

Post a Comment