Tuesday, December 1, 2015

39 weeks

How far along: 39 weeks, the magic number. C section scheduled for Thursday... but this little boy had plans of his own! 
Name: Beau Fisher
Boy/girl: boy!!
Movement:  All kinds of movement
Contractions: Yes. I had a feeling they would officially begin today. At 10pm they started.
Total weight gain:  19 or 20 lbs
Maternity clothes: what fits...
Mood: very emotional. Exhausted and just done.
Sleep: Some nights are better than others.  
Cravings: No. 
Anything make me sick: no
Miss anything: Feeling normal, touching my toes.
Belly button in/out: stayed in
Wedding rings on/off: off
Best moment this week: Beau's room got painted by my bro, so that's great!
Looking forward to: meeting Beau!
*and by the time I hit 39weeks, as y'all know, Beau decided he was ready to be with us.  I will share his story separately, in another post.  And I will leave you with a pic of the last nap Ava and I had alone, for a while. I knew it would be our last just the 2 of us bc I just had that feeling Beau was coming.  It was bittersweet and precious with my angel. 

No comments:

Post a Comment