Sunday, December 13, 2015

Happy 2nd Birthday to our little girl!

The birthday girl, facing the front in the car!
Since I'm catching up on my blogging, why not post something about Ava's 2nd birthday?  What an amazing year our little girl has had.  She's grown so much, and has really blossomed into such a bright, fun, exciting little girl.  We are so impressed with her growth and love spending the time with her.  She went through teething, getting new sleep patterns, meeting new friends at school, playing and talking so much more.  We love this little ball of energy and love spending time with her.  She loves going to the zoo, reading books, playing with Coco, coloring, painting, playing in her little pool.  It's just been great. I love her beautiful hair, how she loves to have her little piggies polished and how she's my shadow.  She has had her moments, don't get me wrong, but she is such a great little person. It's funny how much she's changed and become a little person.  Wow!





on the rocking horse Papa made
for Ava (by hand!)
So for Ava's 2nd birthday party, I figured we could do something fun for her.  Her bestie from school had such a fun party last December, with a petting zoo, and pony rides at her house, and Ava loved it. She wanted to stay on the pony the entire time. So I did some research and looked up a few places. We decided it would be super fun for her, and pulled the trigger on this petting zoo idea.  Originally, I wasn't going to do the pony rides, but last minute changed my mind.  Super glad that we did.  Ava loved it all over again!  She's really got a calm about her when she's on the pony, and that impressed all of us.  We may have a little cowgirl on our hands.  (And that's ok!)
little cowgirl!

No comments:

Post a Comment