Monday, July 23, 2012

It didn't take long...

Before I took my fancy nail polish off from this weekend.  I had it removed by noon today at work!  I wasn't really digging it too much, so I used one of those little polish remover wipes to take it off.  I keep them in my desk @ work, for times like this!
Oh, and on my way home from work tonight, I ran into forever 21 and picked up some skinny jeans.  I never thought I would see the day that I would rock some skinnies, but I like the way my white jeans wear, so I wanted a dark blue pair.  For $13, why not?  And I found a black pair for $12!  I hate to say it but I couldn't pass this up!  Pics later this week!
How was your Monday?

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. you go girl rockin' the skinnies! :)
    happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Erin! I rocked 'em today w/a black & white striped shirt, black flip flops. My husband called me "oi oi paris!" lol

      Delete