Sunday, November 18, 2012

16 weeks & a completed diy!

Hey there!  I am happy to say that I have completed my diy chalkboard, and while it appears amateur, it is.  It took me like 20 min to get the chalk right, and figure out how I wanted to write what I wanted to write, etc.  But I got it figured out, thank goodness.  I've got lots of weeks to figure out the right chalk, etc.  It can only get better, right?  ;)
Tomorrow is my 16 week check up, so I'm anxious to see what happens, I don't even know what they're going to do.  Another doppler? That would be great. I'll update y'all afterwards!
Also this week - Thanksgiving!!  I'm pretty excited - Thurs we'll be w/Don's brother, sister-in-law, our niece & his father.  Friday we're going up to Waycross, GA w/my bro & Shellie to see eat w/our grandmother, father, his wife & our step bro. Saturday, FL/FSU football @ my other family's house - the family I nannied for for almost 10yrs!  "My kids," as I call them are now 20, 17 & 14!  They're so great, I love this family.  Short week at work is always a plus, then 3 more days of family fun!!  Can't wait.  xoxo



How far along? 16 weeks
Total weight gain/loss? Gained 1 of the 5lbs back, total 4lbs lost
Maternity clothes? Jeans & some tops
Stretch marks? no
Sleep? yep!  if I don't get my 8 hrs, waking up is so hard to do
Best moment this week? seeing my girlfriends - including my other pregnant girlfriend!
Miss anything? coffee
Movement? no
Food cravings?  nothing really; no sweets, but I love spicy food still!
Anything make you queasy or sick?  the smell of bbq, raw onions
Have you started to show yet?  only in the way that the baby has pushed my stomach up, so that's pooching out a little now. I thought it was a high bump, but it's not. lol  Soon, I hope!
Gender?  Find out in 2 weeks!  I sometimes think a girl though
Labor signs?  no
Belly button in or out? in
Wedding rings on or off?  on
Happy or Moody?  Happy!
Looking forward to: my appt tomorrow & Thanksgiving!!

No comments:

Post a Comment