Monday, March 25, 2013

34 weeks!

"6 more weeks until Ava's due date! Will she be early or late?" (shoot,  she's my daughter, y'all know she'll more likely be late than early!)


How far along?  34 weeks
Total weight gain/loss:   10lbs... oopsie, I guess I found some more lbs this past week! My appt is on Wed, so we'll see what it says then.  (this was after lunch...)
Maternity clothes?  Yes
Stretch marks? No
Sleep:  I think my days are numbered. I was up a few times last night wide awake!  Guess my body is getting ready for something.
Best moment this week:  We were at my mom's house (me, Don, mom, bro Chris & bff Shellie) and Ava was moving around a lot.  They got to see it - and it was so funny! 
Miss anything? Laying on my stomach, bending over
Movement?  Yep! 
Food cravings: Chocolate - which may be the cause of my found lbs, sometimes chips (like the sweet southern heat lays - mmm!)
Anything making you queasy or sick?  No
Gender: girl
Labor signs: no, thank goodness! 
Symptoms: Same ol' stuff - indigestion, lower region pain, and being tired.
Belly button in or out?  Pretty shallow - closing in. 
Wedding rings on/off: On (wonder if I should find another one just for backup? Like a simple band... hello shop latelyAmy Corwell  (love her simple jewelry), and/or etsy! 
Happy or moody? Happy for the most part!  Starting to get a little anxious though... 
Looking forward to:  My baby shower this weekend!  I hear that it's going to have some pretty spectacular decor, and it's being done by my 2 closest girlfriends. I can't wait!! 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment