Tuesday, March 19, 2013

My newest "accessory"

Ya, a bib.  I have to wear a bib sometimes when I eat!  LOL!!  I can't really always sit upright or lean over when I eat, so as I'm sitting here at work, already dropped something on the desk (no myself!), and dropped my plastic fork on my keyboard, I've got a bib on.  What a mess!  (Lunch is good, but I certainly don't want to wear it!  I cooked chicken thighs (boneless/skinless) w/red, green peppers, onions (only some) and sprouts, in a thai coconut & peanut sauce.  Mmmm.... over jasmine rice, it's delish!  Believe it or not, I didn't even need to add sriracha.  Or I didn't want to torture myself. Ya, that's it.  It'll get the baby moving by itself.
Speaking of dropping food, I dropped couscous, a fork, steak all over the counter Sunday night - the "relaxin" or whatever they call it during pregnancy has set in! So clumsy.  oy!

Hope y'all have a good day, and stay clean during lunch time!  (now, where is that chocolate....)

xoxo

p.s. that giant box behind me in the pic, it's the crib!!  Yep, gotta get my husby to come get it b/c it won't fit in my car, but it's here!  Yay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment