Sunday, March 24, 2013

33 weeks


How far along?  33 weeks
Total weight gain/loss:   7lbs (found those 2 lbs I lost...)
Maternity clothes?  Yes
Stretch marks? No
Sleep:  You know it! 
Best moment this week: All the movements from Ava
Miss anything? Cold sandwiches & sushi. I'm sure eating a cold sammy would not hurt me one bit. Oh, also, being able to bend over & polish my own toe nails. Also bending over to do anything. 
Movement?  A lot!  Some days it's all day long! 
Food cravings: Chocolate still, orange juice, cream cheese
Anything making you queasy or sick?  No
Gender: girl
Labor signs: nope - but I am feeling the ligament pains we learned about in the birthing class. 
Symptoms: Same ol' stuff - indigestion, lower region pain, but also stuffy nose.  And new this past week - suuuuper sleepy around 4:00 at work. How beautiful a 10 min nap would be! 
Belly button in or out?  Pretty shallow - closing in. 
Wedding rings on/off: On (hands are not swelling at all just yet; the right foot sometimes is puffy & the left stays normal.)
Happy or moody? Been pretty happy all week - praying a lot more to remember to speak more nicely to others.  The verse I have on my desk that I look at daily & need to practice: Eph 4:29 "do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouth, but only what is helpful in building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen."
Looking forward to: Getting this crib out of my cubicle and inside my house! 


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment